|Year of manufacture||2006|
|Mileage||3 000 km|
|Hours||3 000 h|
|Weight||7 850 kg|
|Payload||100 000 kg|
|Lifting capacity||100 000 kg|
|Turning radius||7 mm|
The TPX-100-E is an electric towbarless tractor designed for push back of most commuters, and
single aisle aircrafts up to 100 tons, from SAAB 2000 to BOEING B757 (100 tons maxi). Its unique AC/DC technology in this range of tractor increases driving comfort & lifetime and allows to get more reliability and to reduce operating costs.
The cradle system is designed to fit all NLG, included inclined one. It includes the over torque alerting device. The automatic control of loading/unloading cycle allows fail safe operations. Provided with a comfortable ergonomic cabin, the TPX-100-E offers a high level of maneuverability combined with an excellent visibility.
Thank to its heavy-duty design the TPX-100 E is a very reliable tractor.
· Motors : 2 asynchronous electrical 11 kW motors
· Inverters : Power adjusted by means of 2 80 V AC controllers.
· DBP : Driveline capability : up to 3,900 daN (8,730 lbs) according to aircraft family.
· Maximum NLG load : 10,000 daN (22,000 lbs)
· Maximum NLG width : 950 mm (37.4”)
· Maximum speed : 15 kph (9.4 mph)
· Brakes (service) : Current regeneration on driving wheels, dry discs on steering wheels.
· Brakes (parking) : Integrated in wheel reducers, operating by lack of current (failsafe system).
· Steering : Hydrostatic, operating on rear bogie.
· Tires : 180/70-R8 on front, 6.00R9 on rear.
· Security : Draw Bar Pull controller, emergency stop button, overtorque landing gear alerting
· Hydraulic tank : 45 liters (12 US Gal)
· Emergency equipment: Hand pump to release aircraft and remove the tractor.
· Paint : White – RAL 9016
· Cab : With doors and suspended seat
24 VDC electrical system equipped with following equipment :
· Batteries (options) 80 V, 775 AH.
· Hourmeter, discharge indicator.
· Parking brake & cradle state light.
· Overtorque indication
· Cycles managed by PLC
· Lazer Guide